Plan your Journey
To avoid inadvertent occurrences it is always ideal to plan your trip in advance. Amusement parks, Water Park in India are generally located in the outskirts of city. Arranging the convenience and managing the schedule beforehand is good to ensure that you be there on time. Try to leave early so that you have ample time in store to enjoy.
Call and confirm
Contact the organizers of the park to apprise yourself with the change in their terms and conditions or any other recent developments. Confirm about the charges, tickets, avenues, or any other prime information that could hamper your trip. It is always better to be sure before letting any mood turn-offs to surface later.
What and when to eat?
It is medically advised to keep a gap of at least 30 minutes between your meals and getting into water. Being heavy on stomach and going for high-rise rides is strictly not preferable. It will make you feel dizzy and nauseating, impeding your enjoyment. Apart from that confirming in advance with the authorities that what eateries you can carry will save your food from being wasted.
What essentials to carry?
Don’t forget to carry a good camera to make sure to capture enough moments to cherish a long while. Sunscreen, an extra pair of clothes, medicines, hats, sunglasses and packaged drinking water are other sundry items you should keep in mind.
Quick tips to be followed when you are inside the premises
Having reached your fun destination, certain precautions can help you ensure your safety. Some of such warning bells ensued by various water park Delhi are enlisted as below.
- Don’t flout the rules framed precisely for rides and for exploring the area around by the authorities of the park.
- If you are with kids, make sure than you don’t leave them alone and they are under your constant watch. To ensure their full protection leave an identification card with them.
- Beware of being in water especially when you are sick, since it is easy to transmit diseases through aqua means.
- Drink a lot of water to evade problems like dehydration, heat strokes etc.
- Ultraviolet radiations are the strongest inside water. To make sure your body is not sun burned and tanned, apply a lot of anti-sun lotion (SPF 30 and above). It is ideal to apply it about 30 minutes before so that it is appropriately absorbed in your body.
- Get an extra pair of swim wear, towel, etc for extra protection, in case available costumes are not well sanitized.
- When travelling in a troop, set a common meeting point in case your group splits.
Having fun at aqua theme parks is unbeatable, but with these easy tips in mind your can stretch the experience to be merrier and safe.